We thought it might be interesting at this quarter way point (actually a little past it) to share with you some interesting numbers regarding our trip:
- We've been gone for 16 days 17 hours 27 minutes and 12 seconds (about 401 hours).
- We've traveled 3076 miles from Cranston, RI.
- We've used 124 gallons of gas.
- We've averaged 59.64 miles per hour.
- We've averaged about 26.2 miles per gallon**.
- We've taken 6.4 Gigabytes of pictures.
- We've shot approximately 4.5 hours of video footage.
- We've stayed in 2 hotels, 5 houses, 1 campsite, and 1 parking lot.
- Travel Yahtzee's high score is 406 (I'll get you eventually, Rick!).
You might notice there aren't any cash totals here. Plain and simple, its because we don't want to know!
** We've got a full tank of gas in the car so the miles/gallons numbers listed won't give you the correct MPG. Instead we use the built in trip computer to give us this average.